Junior Legal Counsel H/F
Salaire 35000€ - 40000€ an
Consultant Lea Caralp
Date de publication 30 octobre 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 pharmaceuticals louveciennes Île-de-France 36 rue dela princesse FR 78430 EUR 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.fr https://www.walterspeople.fr/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for a junior lawyer specialized in contract law. The job is open on permanent contract at Louveciennes (78). Compensation 35000 / 40000 € gross per year.
The company has been in business in the pharmaceutical sector for 20 years, you will join a motivated and dynamic team.
Within this small structure, you will work as a junior lawyer in contract law.
The Junior Legal Counsel will act as a legal support in Europe, mainly on commercial/purchasing legal issues, related to supply, intellectual property and development. This will consist of:
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts and legal documents (e.g., supply agreements, nondisclosure agreements, services agreements, development agreements, etc.);
- Maintain and refine contract templates to streamline legal processes and business strategy
- Work closely and effectively with cross-functional teams including Sales, Purchasing, Business Development, Marketing, HR and Finance
- Provide legal advice to develop a comprehensive, long-term approach to the relationships with partners and vendors
- Collaborate with the legal team to help update legal playbooks, training material and contract templates
Legal areas of expertise:
- International business law / common law and civil law
- Competition and distribution law
- Intellectual Property law
- Data Protection / IT law
You have a Master's Degree in law or J.D. Degree / French DJCE. Your are fluent both in french and english.
A first experience or several month-internship, either in-house or in a law firm would be appreciated.
The position is open as a permanent contract, as soon as possible,
Deux fois Great Place to Work, Walters People a reçu 5 étoiles dans le classement des Meilleurs Cabinets de Recrutement du journal Les Echos (catégories: Travail Temporaire et Managers et Spécialistes).
Consultez l’ensemble de nos offres sur www.walterspeople.fr